This product has been discontinued and removed from our shelves.
Our carbide rods come into non-magnetic rods, solid rods, one-end-closed rods, and rods with a cooling hole. They are manufactured strictly according to ISO9001 quality management system and are in accordance with GB/T11101-1989 quality standard. Their diameters are among 1-42 mm, and the length is less than 1000mm. We can also provide customized products according to special requirements.
Jiangxi Zhonggang Cemented Carbide Co., Ltd. Company is a professional manufacturer of carbide rod, from China(mainland). In addition, carbide strips, carbide tubes, carbide drawing dies, standard brazing carbide tips, and oil drill carbide buttons, and more, are also available at Zhonggong. These carbide products feature high hardness, good performance and long life span, and they are all SGS certified. You can find our carbide products throughout the United States, Germany, France, Holland, the United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Pakistan and the Philippines, and many other countries.Specifications of Carbide Rod
|Grade||ISO CODE||Grain size||Cobalt content (%)||Density g/cm3||Hardness HRA||TRS (N/mm2)||Porosity|
1. Carbide rod, YG6FA can be mainly used for manufacturing PCB micro drills (Ф1.0-3.175mm).
2. It is suitable for boring or/and milling steel, cast iron and Aluminium alloy with hardness 45HRC maximum.
1. Carbide rod, YG10F can be mainly used for manufacturing PCB big-sized drills (Ф3.0-7.0mm).
2. It is suitable for milling or/and boring steel, cast iron and Aluminium alloy with hardness 45HRC maximum.
1 . Carbide rod, YK15 can be mainly used for manufacturing PCB big-sized drills (Ф3.0-7.0 mm).
2. It is suitable for low-speed machining steel and Aluminium alloy with hardness 45HRC maximum.
1. Carbide rod, YSF10 can be mainly used for manufacturing PCB drills (Ф1.0-7.0mm) and PCB routers with Ф1.6mm.
2. It is suitable for milling or/and boring materials with hardness 50HRCmin,including steel, cast ional alloy, stainless steel, tool steel and structural steel.
3. It is also suitable for milling plumbaginous material, synthetical material, compound material and nonferrous material.
1. Carbide rod, YSF20 can be mainly used for manufacturing PCB micro drills and routers Ф1.0-3.175mm.
2. It is suitable for machining high hardness materials, including chilled steel (HRC60min), high hardness steel, superalloy, Titanium alloy and graphite etc.
3. It is also suitable for milling the acrylic material.
If you are in need of carbide rods, or other carbide products, please do not hesitate to contact us at Jiangxi Zhonggang Cemented Carbide Co., Ltd. Company. We look forward to working with you.